Africa Tech Now is the #1 event showcasing the African entrepreneurship ecosystem at International CES 2017, promoting the continent as the next digital and innovation hub.
AFRICA TECH NOW VILLAGE will offer promising African Startups the ability to demonstrate their innovations during the show. Being the world’s largest tech event, CES is an incredible place to get exclusive access to investors, buyers, clients and business partners. Is your startup driving the digital future of Africa? Take your chance and apply now!
For 50 years, CES has been the launch pad for new innovation and technology that has changed the world. Held in Las Vegas every year, it is the world’s gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technologies and where next-generation innovations are introduced to the marketplace. The International Consumer Electronics Show showcases more than 3,800 exhibiting companies, including manufacturers, developers and suppliers of consumer technology hardware, content, technology delivery systems and more; a conference program with more than 300 conference sessions and more than 160K attendees from 150 countries.
The competition is open to technology start-ups based in Africa with the aim of selecting the most promising ones. The selected start-ups will have the unique opportunity to exhibit their tech innovations in Las Vegas and get international exposure. The applications will be reviewed by a panel of international experts who will select the 10 best start-ups. The winners will be announce at the end of September.
To apply for the competition click HERE.
- Before CES: workshop trainings;
- At CES: Participation as an exhibitor or a visitor; Invitation to VIP networking events.
THE SELECTION CRITERIA
- Start-up must be a registered company not older than 3 years
- Your product / service / app must be a ground-breaking innovation.
- The product / service / app must be applicable to the consumer technology space.
- Your innovation should be in the following fields : IOT, Robotics, Drones, 3D printing, E-health, EdTech, virtual reality, E-commerce, Cloud computing, App economy.
- Special attention will be given to “Tech changing the world” innovations : innovations contributing to sustainability & inclusion.
- Special attention will also be given to start-ups that stand out in the field of Transport, Tourism & Technology. Air France as a partner will offer flight tickets to 3 start-ups among the 10 selected as part of the Air France Award.
Download the terms and conditions for the Africa Tech Now competition.
ABOUT AFRICA TECH NOW
Africa Tech Now is the #1 event showcasing the African tech ecosystem at International CES.
Air France is joining this initiative as a partner.