Date(s) - 14/11/2016 - 17/11/2016
Stimulus’ Innovation Centre
Categories No Categories
Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW) Zimbabwe kicks off next week Monday, 14 November, and ends on Thursday, 17 November. The Global event is held for one week each November with over 160 countries participating in events and competitions with the aim of engaging entrepreneurial activity creating a platform for potential collaborators, mentors, and investors to connect.
The one-week event will be hosted at Stimulus’ Innovation Centre located at 171 Fife Avenue, Cnr 7th Street. The program will run as follows:
- Monday– Microsoft Visual Academy Session (Digital Disruption ) from 0900-1200hrs
- Tuesday– Microsoft Visual Academy Session (Productivity) from 0900-1200hrs + How to Start an Entrepreneurial Revolution from 1500-1700hrs
- Wednesday– Microsoft Visual Academy Session (Interacting With Others) from 0900-1200hrs + Dialogue on Agribusiness from 1600-1800hrs
- Thursday– Microsoft Visual Academy Session (Marketing and PR ) from 0900-1200hrs + Dialogue on Tech Innovation from 1600-1800hrs
- Friday– Microsoft Visual Academy Session (Finance and Knowledge Management ) from 0900-1200hrs + Invite only Women’s Entrepreneurship Day (maybe you can request invite from the Swedish Embassy)
The events are all FREE but require you to register to attend. To register you can contact Stimulus on (04) 251 053 or 0777 887 112 or check out their website.